Éducaloi is a registered charity that was founded in 2000. It is a leader in the movement to improve access to justice in Quebec.
The core of our mission is explaining the law to Quebecers in everyday language.
Our activities focus on these areas:
- creating legal information in plain language (Web, print, videos, etc.)
- creating legal education tools for teachers
- helping people develop the skills to exercise their rights, sometimes called “legal capability”
- raising awareness about how the law is part of everyday life
- being a leader in the field of plain legal language
- helping other organizations communicate in plain language